Notifications
Clear all

Ep 9. Hannah Currie  

RSS

David
(@admin)
Member Admin
12/05/2020 9:20 am  

Do you think there could be a ifference between what God wants you to do with your live versus what you think God wants you to do?

David
(@admin)
Member Admin
20/05/2020 9:37 am  

So, there are lots of things I want to do.  There are even lots of things I want to do for God.  I think he does, in fact, give us these desires.  There are also things I know I need to do.  Things I'm compelled to do.  I think that where all these things combine show me what God wants me to do.  

Of course, I also have to balance how I'm compelled to do a thing.  Is it from God or man or my own sense of pride or misplaced responsibility? 

And does God ever ask us to stop doing a thing?  Does he give us new things?  How quickly can we stop, change course or transition?  

So, I'm sure there is a difference between what I think God wants me to do and what he actually wants me to do.  My goal is to always be trying to move from one to the other.  As long as its always about him and never about me I think I can be fairly safe - even if the attempted transition is difficult or painful.

ReplyQuote
Share: